Visitor Information Centre
Burnie’s Visitor Information Centre forms part of the wonderful tourism centre Makers’ Workshop, situated on the western side of the Burnie City Centre, with the ever changing seascape of Bass Strait at its doorstep.
The Visitor Information Centre is an accredited member of the Tasmanian Visitor Information Network. Look for the blue and yellow 'i' - it's your pointer to our friendly, helpful, staff and volunteers.
Passionate about Tasmania and North West Tasmania in particular, the friendly knowledgeable locals will help with advice, maps and ideas, book an adventure or your next overnight stay.
- Itinerary planning
- Maps and directions
- Booking services for accommodation and tours
- Attractions, events, retails outlets and local services
- Road conditions and transport options
- 24-hour access to information
- Public toilets onsite
- Emergency contact numbers and accommodation options
- Local knowledge and insights.